- Kim Bardoul has been appointed President-Elect of Atlanta Hospitality Alliance, 2020
- Mark Skinner has been appointed as a judge for the Serviced Apartment Awards-London, March 2017.
- Mark Skinner has been asked to serve on the advisory board for the Serviced Apartment Extended Stay Summit-New York City, April 2017.
- Kim Bardoul has been appointed to the Advisory Board for the Southeastern Lodging Summit, 2018-2020.
- The Highland Group released a new data-rich annual report on Lifestyle Hotels, Soft Brand Collections & Boutique Hotels. Order the report at our online store. www.shop.highland-group.net.
- The Highland Group released a new extended stay report: The US Extended-Stay Hotel – The Complete History report is now available. The report contains more than 20,000 statistics. Order the report at our online store. www.shop.highland-group.net.
- We are pleased to announce the promotion of Kim Bardoul, ISHC to Partner of The Highland Group, Hotel Investment Advisors.
- Comprehensive research into corporate housing rates in more than 250 US and Canadian markets and submarkets
- Research and expert testimony to contest a claim for damages to a hotel from highway reconfiguration
- Research and identifying the best markets to develop new extended-stay hotels in the US
- Feasibility studies for boutique hotels including: luxury boutique conversions and resorts, a trendy budget oriented hotel, a hotel as part of a downtown redevelopment project, and a stylish boutique hotel in a trendy restaurant neighborhood
- Estimating a hotel’s revenue loss and reduction in market value as a result of highway reconstruction
- Strategic advisory services to a resort CVB regarding the competitiveness of its hotels, condos and rental apartments
- Market and financial analysis for a potential $430m acquisition of a portfolio of 26 hotels
- Research and analysis to identify markets and sub-markets with the best potential to develop 150-200 room premium brand full-service hotels