This annual detailed statistical analysis of the corporate housing industry reflects a $3.2 billion industry in 2016.
2017 Corporate Housing Industry Report
The report details the total US market and features 56 metropolitan areas as well as 6 Canadian markets. Statistics include:
- Units by type (Studio, one-, two-, and three-bedroom apartments)
- Average daily rate by unit type
- Average rate trends 2007 – 2016
- Supply trends 2006 to 2016
- Occupancy trends 2007 – 2016
- Average length of stay
- Purpose of staying in corporate housing
The Corporate Housing Industry Report 2017 is the comprehensive source of information on this segment of the lodging industry.
By ordering the report I acknowledge to copyright limitations below:
©2017 The Highland Group. All rights reserved. Confidential and proprietary subject to license – do not reproduce or disclose. This report is intended for viewing by clients only and may not be distributed to or viewed by others or reproduced for distribution in any form.