The Highland Group’s reports are the most comprehensive reports available on the extended-stay hotel industry.
US Extended Stay Hotels COVID Recovery Report
The report tracks the recovery from COVID-19 with monthly performance data on extended-stay hotels throughout 2019, 2020 and YTD 2021. Report highlights include:
- Extended-stay hotel revenue recovers to April 2019 level
- Economy extended-stay hotel RevPar 13% higher than in 2019
- Extended-stay hotel occupancy premium staying well above long term average
- Extended-stay supply growth returning to pre-pandemic level
The Highland Group’s report segments the extended-stay industry into economy, mid-price and upscale categories. The COVID Recovery report provides detailed information including:
- Extended-stay hotel occupancy, ADR and RevPar by month in 2019, 2020 and ytd 2021
- Change in supply, demand and room revenues 2020 v 2019 and ytd 2021 v ytd 2020
- Performance comparisons by segment with all economy, mid-price and upscale hotels
- Economy, mid-price and upscale extended-stay hotel RevPar recovery indices ytd 2021
By ordering the report I acknowledge to copyright limitations below:
©2021 The Highland Group. All rights reserved. Confidential and proprietary subject to license – do not reproduce or disclose. This report is intended for viewing by clients only and may not be distributed to or viewed by others or reproduced for distribution in any form.