The Boutique Hotel Report 2017 is the comprehensive resource for data as it relates to lifestyle, soft brand collections and independent boutique hotels.
The Boutique Hotel Report 2017
The report includes:
- Definition of the three boutique hotel segments
- Information about room supply, trends and growth rates for this $15.8 billion lodging sector
- Occupancy and average rate trends
- Detail showing room distribution in the three segments by class, property size, and brand
- Financial statements for samples of hotels including luxury boutique hotels, upscale lifestyle hotels, hotels with spas, hotels with high F&B revenues and others
- Comparisons with traditional US hotels for RevPar, Food & Beverage Revenue, TrevPar and EBITDA
- MSA analysis showing where these products are represented and underrepresented in the US; indicating potential development opportunity
The Boutique Hotel Report 2017, is an annual report and a proven instrument for developers, consultants, appraisers, operators, lenders and brands reporting relevant data on the boutique segment. All three product types have experienced strong growth in 2016.
Independent boutique hotel supply, which has been an established part of the US lodging market for many years, is growing at a 6 percent annual pace.
Lifestyle hotels and soft brand collections, which are newer products being developed through franchise systems, grew at compound annual average rates of 14 and 23 percent, respectively, from 2000 through 2016.
Performance in these segments is strong. Boutique hotels are poised for substantial expansion and are expected to become a significantly larger component of the lodging industry.
By ordering the reports I acknowledge to copyright limitations below:
©2017 The Highland Group. All rights reserved. Confidential and proprietary subject to license – do not reproduce or disclose. This report is intended for viewing by clients only and may not be distributed to or viewed by others or reproduced for distribution in any form.