The Boutique Hotel Report 2021 is an annual comprehensive resource for data as it relates to the boutique hotel product.
The Boutique Hotel Report 2021
The report includes:
- Definition of lifestyle, soft brand collections and independent boutique hotels
- Analysis of the COVID-19 pandemic impact in 2020 on each boutique segment by class groupings as they relate to comparable franchised hotels
- Performance of class groupings for each boutique segment including occupancy, ADR, supply, demand and revenues from 2013 through 2020
- Detail showing room distribution of each boutique segment by class, property size and affiliation
- Detail showing room distribution of lifestyle and soft brand collections by brand
- Change in US market share from 2010 for each segment
- Distribution analysis throughout the 100 largest MSA’s indicating opportunity for boutique hotel development
The Boutique Hotel Report 2021, our 7th annual edition, is a comprehensive resource for developers, operators, lenders and brands as they pursue hotel development.
By ordering the reports I acknowledge to copyright limitations below:
©2021 The Highland Group. All rights reserved. Confidential and proprietary subject to license – do not reproduce or disclose. This report is intended for viewing by clients only and may not be distributed to or viewed by others or reproduced for distribution in any form.