The Boutique Hotel Report 2020 is an annual comprehensive resource for data as it relates to the boutique hotel product.
The Boutique Hotel Report 2020
The report includes:
- Definition of lifestyle, soft brand collections and independent boutique
- Comparisons with traditional US hotels for RevPAR, Food & Beverage Revenue, Trev PAR and EBITDA
- Detail showing room distribution for each category by class, property size, and brand
- Change in market share from 2010
- Occupancy and average rate trends 2013 through 2019
- Supply, demand and revenues from 2013 through 2019
- Eight aggregate “HOST style” statements of Income and Expense for various groups of hotels categorized by size, class, price point or amenities
- Distribution analysis throughout the 100 largest MSA’s indicating opportunity for development of the segment
- Data is most current with STR reporting at the compilation of this report
The Boutique Hotel Report 2020, our 6th annual edition, is a comprehensive resource for developers, operators, lenders and brands as they pursue hotel development.
By ordering the reports I acknowledge to copyright limitations below:
©2020 The Highland Group. All rights reserved. Confidential and proprietary subject to license – do not reproduce or disclose. This report is intended for viewing by clients only and may not be distributed to or viewed by others or reproduced for distribution in any form.