The Boutique Hotel Report 2018 is the comprehensive resource for data as it relates to lifestyle, soft brand collections and independent boutique hotels.
The Boutique Hotel Report 2018
- Definition of the three boutique hotel segments
- Financial statements for 10 samples of boutique hotel product
- Comparisons with traditional US hotels for RevPar, Food & Beverage Revenue, TrevPar and EBITDA
- Information about room supply and demand, as compared to all United States
- Occupancy and average rate trends
- Detail showing room distribution in the three segments by class, property size, and brand
- MSA analysis showing where these products are represented and underrepresented in the US; indicating potential development opportunity
The Boutique Hotel Report 2018, is an annual report and a proven instrument for developers, consultants, appraisers, operators, lenders and brands reporting relevant data on the boutique segment.
By ordering the reports I acknowledge to copyright limitations below:
©2017 The Highland Group. All rights reserved. Confidential and proprietary subject to license – do not reproduce or disclose. This report is intended for viewing by clients only and may not be distributed to or viewed by others or reproduced for distribution in any form.