The Boutique Hotel Report 2019 is an annual comprehensive resource for data as it relates to the boutique hotel product.
The Boutique Hotel Report 2019
The report includes:
- Definition of lifestyle, soft brand collections and independent boutique hotels
- Detail showing room distribution in these three segments by class, property size, and brand
- Change in market share from 2009
- Occupancy and average rate trends 2012 through 2018
- Supply, demand and revenues from 2012 through 2018
- Seven aggregate actual financial statements based on room count and class
- Comparisons with traditional US hotels for RevPAR, Food & Beverage Revenue, Trev PAR and EBITDA
- An analysis of over 80 MSA’s depicting where boutique hotels are represented and underrepresented in the US; indicating potential development opportunity
The Boutique Hotel Report 2019, is an annual report and a proven instrument for developers, consultants, appraisers, operators, lenders and brands reporting relevant data on the boutique segment.
By ordering the reports I acknowledge to copyright limitations below:
©2017 The Highland Group. All rights reserved. Confidential and proprietary subject to license – do not reproduce or disclose. This report is intended for viewing by clients only and may not be distributed to or viewed by others or reproduced for distribution in any form.