The Boutique Hotel Report 2016 is the comprehensive resource for data as it relates to lifestyle, soft brand collections and independent boutique hotels.
The Boutique Hotel Report 2016
The Boutique Hotel Report is the comprehensive resource for data about lifestyle hotels, soft brand collections and
independent boutique hotels. The report includes:
- Information about room supply, trends and growth rates for this $13.7 billion lodging sector
- Occupancy and average rate trends for the lifestyle, soft brand and boutique segments
- Detail showing room distribution in the three segments by class, property size, and brand
- Revenues an expenses of characteristic samples of hotels including luxury boutique hotels, upscale lifestyle hotels, hotels with spas, hotels with active lounges and others
- Comparisons with traditional US hotels for Room Revenue, Food & Beverage Revenue, Total Revenue and EBITDA
- MSA analysis showing where these products are represented, and are not represented, around the US
The Boutique Hotel Report 2016: Lifestyle Hotels, Soft Brand Collections & Boutique Hotels, our second annual edition, provides developers and their consultants, operators, lenders and brands with data and insight as they pursue hotel development for the upcoming marketplace. We expect all three product types to expand rapidly over the next several years.
Independent boutique hotel supply, which has been an established part of the US lodging market for many years, is growing at a 7 percent annual pace.
Lifestyle hotels and soft brand collections, which are newer products being developed through franchise systems, grew at compound annual average rates of 15 and 18 percent, respectively, from 2000 through 2015.
Performance in these segments is strong and they are poised to become a significantly larger component of the lodging industry.
By ordering the reports I acknowledge to copyright limitations below:
©2016 The Highland Group. All rights reserved. Confidential and proprietary subject to license – do not reproduce or disclose. This report is intended for viewing by clients only and may not be distributed to or viewed by others or reproduced for distribution in any form.