The Highland Group’s US Extended-Stay Hotels: The Complete History report.
US Extended-Stay Hotels: The Complete History
Containing more than 20,000 statistics, the report groups extended-stay hotels into economy, mid-price and upscale segments and provides data as follows:
- National room supply, demand, revenues, occupancy, ADR and RevPar by quarter from 2001 through Q4 2019
- National room supply, demand, revenues, occupancy, ADR and RevPar annually from 1998 through 2019
- Rooms open and share of MSA room supply: 99 MSAs 2019
- Rooms open and share of regional room supply: all regions 2019
- Overall extended-stay hotel room supply, demand, revenues, occupancy, ADR and RevPar 2000 through 2019 for 92 of the largest 100 MSAs in the nation.
- Rooms under construction each year at mid-year from 2004 through 2019
- Rooms under construction each year at year end from 1998 through 2019
- Rooms under construction by MSA 2019
- Annual revenues, expenses, gross operating profit and net operating income each year from 1998 through 2019
- Revenues and operating margins as a percent of revenues, per available room and per occupied room night each year from 1998 through 2019
The Highland Group’s reports are the most comprehensive reports available on the extended-stay hotel industry.
(1) Some years from 2000 – 2019 may not be shown for confidentiality reasons and because of changes in MSAs. Call us for years shown in specific MSAs
By ordering the report I acknowledge to copyright limitations below:
©2020 The Highland Group. All rights reserved. Confidential and proprietary subject to license – do not reproduce or disclose. This report is intended for viewing by clients only and may not be distributed to or viewed by others or reproduced for distribution in any form.